Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beta

Day 12- 7dp5dt
Goal- no forums or FertilityFriend today
Met?- so far, so good
Mood- good, but irritable
Symptoms- yes... still tired, slight cramps, heartburn, nauseous... well, just a generally unhappy tummy
POAS?- yes
Report- Beta day today! My beta is at 56.4! Not too shabby for 12dpo. I go back Friday to re-check and I'm praying for a good doubling time.
That's all for now... I'm trying to limit my online time today so I'm not tempted to Google, BetaBase, etc., but I'll have more later.

Thank You, God, for this amazing blessing. Please keep my babies strong and growing inside my uterus.

3 comments:

  1. This may not show up as I tried before....

    So: Congratulations!!!! Very happy for you :-)

    That's a great number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Hoping Friday comes with a beautifully doubling number!!! So happy for you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Sending so many thoughts your way for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete